- The information we collect
- The use of information
Help us make this site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- Helps you quickly locate information, products, and services.
- Helps us create content on this site that is most relevant to you.
- Alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
- After registering, you will receive our newsletters with information about sales, coupons, and special promotions. You can unsubscribe by using the link from any email newsletter or your personal subscribe setting after logged in
- Registration and Ordering:
During registration, you will be prompted to provide us your name, shipping and billing address, phone number, email address and credit card number. In addition, we may also ask you for your gender. These types of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and our site, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we may use the personal information you provide us with to contact you.
- Email Addresses:
You register for placing an order and receiving free promotional notices; we notify you when we receive a new brand, or new product style; to get their great offers, you simply sign up for our email newsletter. Your participation in a contest is completely voluntary, and you may choose whether to participate and disclose information to us.
- Privacy Security
We will not sell (or trade or rent) personally identifiable information to other companies as part of our regular course of business. We use the latest in encryption technology, and all employees that we do hire have to sign a confidentiality agreement that forbids them from disclosing any information to which the employee has access, to other individuals or entities.
- What kind of email do we send to the customer?
We send email content to our customers that may include following:
- Transaction mail,
- Shipping notification,
- Weekly deal